Pick Ems Week 4 has been added. Week 3 final updated

Make your picks by kickoff of the games.

Get your picks in for next week,

Skyking

RobVol

Rob,

I know you closed your TIME MARCHES ON post because you were not trying to bring attention to yourself. Well, screw that. You deserve the attention.

Thank you so much for creating and running the VolTalk site. I've been a member here for many,many years and you have always been there to moderate, provide assistance, and offer great knowledge regarding all things Tennessee. All while showing your truly amazing Volunteer spirit.

I have become a better, more informed Volunteer fan thanks to you and VolTalk. And I greatly appreciate that and everything you've done for the VolTalk family.

My heart and prayers go out to you and I hope that the trials and tribulations soon end and that you find light at the end of the tunnel.

That being said, go do your thing. Go take care of ROB. You will be missed.

Stay frosty my friend,

Sky

Rob,

I know you closed your TIME MARCHES ON post because you were not trying to bring attention to yourself. Well, screw that. You deserve the attention.

Thank you so much for creating and running the VolTalk site. I've been a member here for many,many years and you have always been there to moderate, provide assistance, and offer great knowledge regarding all things Tennessee. All while showing your truly amazing Volunteer spirit.

I have become a better, more informed Volunteer fan thanks to you and VolTalk. And I greatly appreciate that and everything you've done for the VolTalk family.

My heart and prayers go out to you and I hope that the trials and tribulations soon end and that you find light at the end of the tunnel.

That being said, go do your thing. Go take care of ROB. You will be missed.

Stay frosty my friend,

Sky

Amen Skyking! I feel it to be a great privilege to be a part of this group and to get to know a lot of you over the years. I am also honored to have Rob's trust in taking over this great community and hope we all can continue to make it the best place for intelligent discussion about our beloved VOLS. Rob and his family are in my heart and prayers! 

Sorry to hear things are not going well. Rob did a good job keeping this place going and not putting up with all the drama that goes on across the web. I am glad this place is here. I am not always around and sometimes stay quiet but I really appreciate the civility and quality here. Good luck Rob.

Hey Rob

I would like to reflect all the sentiments that came before me. All I have to add is this;

Godspeed my friend, to you and all you hold dear.

It is my sincere hope that you drop in on us every once in a while. We'll leave a light on for you...

I too am sorry to hear Rob is stepping away. I know you have been going through some troubling times and my heart goes out to you and your family. Like OK said, I hope you will stop by every now and then and maybe we can meet up again at a game. I know Lake will do a good job in your absence.

Rob I've been through the ringer lately with my mom and dad passing within two months of each other. Man life is tough and I'm not sure what is going on with your family but I'm just trying to get happy knowing they would want me to I pray you heal brother.

All these guys have summed it up well and i second all of their comments. Rob i appreciate evrything over the years and you know im here if you amd Kimberly need anything.

Damn Rob, add me to the long list of folks here who hate that you're going thru such a rough stretch. Sometimes life gets to be so overwhelming you need a break to stop and rethink priorities. It's perfectly understandable but I hope we'll see you back here on down the road.

Not here much but the time I am I have always appreciated what Rob was bringing to the site. I really like the site. I don't post much but I really like it here. I hope all works out.

Rob, I know your getting a lot of love here and well deserved, but give Mrs. RobVol a hug for us all. Burying a child is the most unnatural thing in this life that there is. I can't imagine anything more difficult. But I promise, this too will pass. Time really does heal all woes. Good luck and Godspeed. Check in on us when you get a chance. Prayers.