RobVol

Question for members

I don't usually add a bunch of fluff here so I am not sure how many people would be interested but how many would want a SMS text service coming from Voltalk with Vol news updates to your phone?

It would be completely safe and I would not allow any numbers to be shared with anyone it would only be our members here.

It would be secure and locked down because I cannot stand getting useless texts either but how many would want a text alert from Voltalk when there is important news?

Any interest in that? I have the ability to set it up but since we have a mobile site and anyone can check I haven't really done anything with it.

How many people would be interested?

It would be completely safe and I would not allow any numbers to be shared with anyone it would only be our members here.

It would be secure and locked down because I cannot stand getting useless texts either but how many would want a text alert from Voltalk when there is important news?

If this can be done I'm in. :thumb_yello: 

As long as I don't get any of Pawprints shit. I'm in.

LOL it would only be like news and Alerts. Updates about the site, etc etc

I'll look at it. I figure us small boys should be able to alert our members on breaking news. Without ads or intruding on people's privacy.

I already have cbs sports app and BR. But I certainly will close both of them in favor of the same thing minus all the ad's and pop-up's.

OK guys I have the software installed. I may just add a link to the site where you guys can sign up for Text alerts. The system seems to work well. I can send them from my web server. They are safe and the only person who would have access to the phone numbers would be me.

So I will update once I test thru live production. I am thinking only texts would be true breaking news. Like Hires and Fires and major recruits being signed or major stuff. Sorry I let this sit. I was working on this until my life went to hell in a hand basket. Things have straightened out so I should have more updates soon.

Much appreciated Rob. But we can wait. Family comes first.

I understand Rob. I lost my mom thanksgiving and my dad yesterday. God is good though

Sheesh MY goodness JD I am sorry to hear that. This past 5 years for me have been crap. My wife lost her mother and I lost mine and then we lost our dearest German Shepherd last year and then my wife lost her oldest daughter in January and now we just found out our other Shepherd has Auto Immune or more likely Lymphoma,  I am just about to Throw up my hands on everything but you know exactly probably how I feel. I am so sorry for your loss as well.