Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest LakeVol

Removing Kickoffs from College Football

Kickoffs are one of the most exciting things and they bring a lot of excitement and fun to the game. I think changing that would be a bad idea. Returns ignite fans and bring momentum to the teams. Don't change it 

They just cannot stop screwing around with stuff. I am totally against this. Stupid if they do this. They would be taking a huge momentum swinger out of classic college football. I am not in favor of this. They keep this up and football will be powder puff sports right up there with badmitton..

Guest LakeVol

They just cannot stop screwing around with stuff. I am totally against this. Stupid if they do this. They would be taking a huge momentum swinger out of classic college football. I am not in favor of this. They keep this up and football will be powder puff sports right up there with badmitton..

I agree but I think its going there anyway just because everyone is so damn scared of someone getting hurt. Hey guys.... THIS IS FOOTBALL! Keep it that way because that's what got you to be the best sport in the country!